Autumn Term - September 23 to December 23
SCHOOL MEALS ARE NOW FREE FOR ALL CHILDREN IN RECEPTION TO YEAR 6! Please read the letter below from the Mayor of London regarding these changes.
Our menu includes:
A meat/poultry halal and non-halal option will be offered EVERY day along with a vegetarian option EVERY day
- A pork option available once a week (for halal children a chicken alternative will be available)
- A variety of jacket potatoes will not be offered every day; alternatives will include a pasta dish
- Fish Fridays will continue!
Please find below the menu for the current term:
OUR IN-SCHOOL CATERING PROVISION!
In September 2018, Priestmead started it’s catering in-house via our new lunchtime provision – PEGASUS CATERING! After much deliberation, surveys, feedback sessions, taster sessions and emails, we have taken the big step of providing lunch (and more!) ourselves.
We provide our children with:
- A wide range of nutritious and improved tasty meals EVERY day
- More halal and vegetarian options than ever before
- Better portion size and brand new dining utensils
- Funky and vibrant artwork to rejuvenate the dining hall
- Improved menu for Pegasus Club (Our in-house Breakfast and After-school Club)
We will also continue to be able to offer a meat/poultry halal option and a vegetarian option each day and a pork option (chicken halal alternative) once a week. We will have a jacket potato option available with improved fillings! We will be serving fresh fish as our traditional “Fish Fridays” continues!
How does it work?
We offer a wide range of nutritious meals for children and staff alike. Menus rotate on a weekly basis to offer a wide variety of choice.
Children in Reception to Year 6 are NOW eligible for Free Hot School Lunches under the governments universal free school meal scheme (FSM). Every parent/carer MUST pre-order their meal on the Cypad/ParentPay system. There is a Cypad/ParentPay user guide below if you need help.
If you need to add an allergen to your child's details, please use the form below.