SUMMER TERM - 2022
Our menu includes:
A meat/poultry halal and non-halal option will be offered EVERY day along with a vegetarian option EVERY day
- A pork option available once a week (for halal children a chicken alternative will be available)
- A variety of jacket potatoes will not be offered every day; alternatives will include a pasta dish
- Fish Fridays will continue!
Please find below the menu for the current term:
OUR NEW IN-SCHOOL CATERING PROVISION!
In September 2018, Priestmead started it’s catering in-house via our new lunchtime provision – PEGASUS CATERING! After much deliberation, surveys, feedback sessions, taster sessions and emails, we have taken the big step of providing lunch (and more!) ourselves.
This will mean:
- A wide range of nutritious and improved tasty meals EVERY day
- More halal and vegetarian options than ever before
- Better portion size and brand new dining utensils
- Funky and vibrant artwork to rejuvenate the dining hall
- Improved menu for Pegasus Club (Our in-house Breakfast and After-school Club)
We will also continue to be able to offer a meat/poultry halal option and a vegetarian option each day and a pork option (chicken halal alternative) once a week. We will have a jacket potato option available each day with improved fillings including coronation chicken and
How does it work?
We offer a wide range of nutritious meals for children and staff alike. Menus rotate on a weekly basis to offer a wide variety of choice.
The price per child for lunch will be £2.10 per day and payments will need to be made via ParentPay.
Children in Reception – Year 2 are currently eligible for Free Hot School Lunches under the governments universal free school meal scheme. There is a Cypad/ParentPay user guide below if you need help.
If you need to add an allergen to your child's details, please use the form below.